Saturday, March 22, 2008

Zune Resources on the Web

I was recently surfing the web for something new to write about. And it dawned on me that I don't really have much posted about Microsofts Zune. To be truthful I don't really know that much about the Zune. So I thought I better get up to speed and see what kind of resources there are online for the Zune.

To start with, if you are like me and know almost next to nothing about the Zune, then you might want to start with Zune@wikipedia. Very informative and covers what I think are the basics with articles that allow you to compare the different media players and the online music stores.

Other References;

Zune.net - The official Microsoft Zune Site.

Zune Insider Blog - Very good zune resource. Kind of an mp3 blog for Zune users.

Zune User Group - Lots and lots of great info here.

CNETTV Zune 80 First Look


Notes from YouTube - CNETTV have posted a first look into the new Zune 80. The video covers the differences from the first Zune and shows some of the new features that will be in the Zune 80. Including Wi-Fi syncing, audio and video podcasts, screen quality improvements, touchpad and the new operating system.

No comments: